What are the Types of Query?
The Types of Query in DBMS are :
- Select query: Used to retrieve data from one or more tables depending upon the condition.
- Action Query: Used to make changes to records available in the database. Types are
- Update query: Used to make global (All at once) changes to several records in different tables.
- Append query: Used to add more records in existing one or more tables.
- Delete query: Used to delete one or more records from one or more tables.
- Make-table query: Create a new table link to one or more available tables in the database.